It’s no surprise that in comparing a composite vs. wood deck, we think composite is the better option. There are six reasons why we feel this to be true - check out the full answer to this question to read them all.Learn more
Tropical Collection is Taking the Market by Storm
Bring vacation vibes home with the TimberTech® Tropical Collection. Multi-Colour streaking and exotic wood grains complement rich, saturated tones reminiscent of good whiskey and fine leather, inviting you to relax in your own personal paradise just outside your back door.
Enjoy the low-maintenance and lasting benefits of a tough TimberTech® Deck:
- Tough: Proprietary composite core surrounded with a protective polymer shell on all 4 sides
- Enduring: Stands up to harsh weather; resists stains, scratches, and fading
- Durable: Resists mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- Beautiful: Texturized to retain the integrity of real wood graining
- Low-maintenance: No annual sealing or staining required for protection
- Protected: Comes with 30-year fade-and-stain and 30-year limited warranties
All deck boards are 24 mm x 136 mm
- Square shouldered lengths: 4,88 m | 6,10 m
- Grooved lengths: 3,66 m | 4,88 m | 6,10 m
- Fascia (30,5 cm): 3,66 m
- Riser (18,4 cm): 3,66 m
- *special order lead times apply next to grooved 3.66m lengths and Riser for all ranges
Options & Accessories
TimberTech trim and accessories are designed to provide a professional-quality finishing touch to your deck.
CONCEALoc® Hidden Fastener System
Our ingenious hidden fastener system is designed to combine ease of installation with the sought-after look of a flawless, fastener-free surface.
TOPLoc™ Face Fastening System
TOPLoc face fastening system takes the guesswork out of which screw looks best or installs easiest – and delivers a Colour-matched fastener option ideal for dense boards or situations where hidden fasteners are not preferred.
Give your deck a finishing touch. The surface texture is representative of a traditional wood grain and is manufactured without the hand-scraped texture.
Our under-deck drainage system installs on new and existing second-story decks to give you dry, useable storage and living space under any deck.
Give your stairs a finishing touch. The surface texture is representative of a traditional wood grain and is manufactured without the hand-scraped texture.
Frequently Asked Questions
While installing TimberTech solid planks, we recommend using TimberTech's TOPLoc Face Fastening system or stainless steel or high-quality coated deck screws - check out the full answer to see more fastener recommendations.Learn more
Although not recommended, TimberTech products may be painted or stained. TimberTech can not guarantee the performance of anything applied to the product. Check out the full answer to find further information on painting or staining your TimberTech decking.Learn more